Mu Voice is the award winning plug-in by Mu Technologies that allows you to tune your vocal recordings, apply special effects and add natural sounding harmonies when mixing your track. The proprietary spectral analysis and synthesis techniques set new standards in vocal Processing providing a unique tool for your recording studio. Tedious pitch curve editing is History now. An internal delay of only 5.8 ms makes Mu Voice the ideal vocal processor to perform live on stage.
* Intelligent Harmonizing: An "intelligent" harmonizer takes into account the musical context of a piece like chord and scale information. This is exactly what Mu Voice does. A four track mixer allows to configure the voicing (1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th voice) and octave for each channel.
* Scale / Chord Selection: The chord panel offers a straight-forward interface to select chords. When a given key signature is selected, the diatonic series of chords is displayed. By clicking the chords and modifiers, a chord is selected for harmonization.
* Chord Scheme Editing: Chords can be added to a scheme by pressing the "Insert" button or double clicking them. By clicking an item in the scheme one can navigate through a chord scheme.
* Mixer: The mixer combines all four track and allows to mute certain channels with the [M]-button. The first channel can be put in bypass (-button). A pitch shift slider adds an extra interval to the channel. The range of the shift slider is expressed in half tones can be quantized by pressing the [Q]-button.
* Tuner: Mu Voice comes with a built-in tuner that has a parametric impact (0: no impact, 1: full impact). The tuner has two modes: - "Chromatic": tune to the closest half note - "Scale": tune to the closest note in the current scale